- 350g extra firm tofu
- ¼ cup Mamba Original Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- Wrap the tofu block in a clean and absorbent kitchen towel and place under a heavy pan for 30 minutes to remove the moisture.
- In the meantime, combine Mamba peanut butter, sesame oil, tamari, maple syrup, rice vinegar and water until you obtain a thick sauce.
- Cut up the tofu into 1cm cubes and transfer to a large bowl. Measure ¼ cup of sauce and pour on the tofu. Toss until coated.
- Let the tofu marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, preheat oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the tofu cubes on the baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, flip the cubes and brush with the rest of the sauce. Return to the oven for 13 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and eat with a vegetable stir fry or in tacos with your favorite garnishes.