**Makes 14 bites
- 1 heaping cup pretzels
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts
- 6 dates
- 1/3 cup D&D Mamba Original Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp + ½ tsp coconut oil, divided
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor, pulse the pretzels and peanuts until a coarse meal is formed. Remove from the food processor and set aside.
- Add dates, Mamba peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the food processor and mix until blended.
- Incorporate the pretzel and peanut meal and combine until it forms a sticky dough.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon out the mixture and form into balls by rolling using your hands.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Line a large plate or baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the meantime, over a double boiler, melt chocolate along with the remaining ½ teaspoon coconut oil.
- Once the chocolate is melted, using a fork, drop each pretzel bite in the chocolate and coat. Tap each ball on the side of your bowl to remove the excess chocolate. Place on the prepared parchment-lined dish. Repeat until each peanut butter pretzel bite is coated.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened. Remove from the freezer and keep in the fridge for up to a week.