- 32 Ritz-style crackers
- 16 tsp D&D Manba’s Original Spicy Peanut Butter, softened
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Golden sprinkles (optional)
- Fleur de sel (optional)
- Arrange your crackers on a baking sheet or large flat plate lined with parchment paper.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on 16 of the 32 crackers and sandwich together with another cracker that is not topped with peanut butter. Transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes to harden the peanut butter.
- Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler. Then, using a fork, carefully drop each sandwich into the melted chocolate and move until covered.
- Shake off any excess of chocolate and place back onto the parchment-lined baking sheet or plate.
- Repeat with the remaining sandwiches. Top with sprinkles and fleur de sel.
- Transfer to the fridge to set. Carefully peel from the parchment paper and serve.